ITIL Managing Professional Transition available October 2019
ITIL Managing Professional – ITIL 4
ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. More information about the launch of ITIL MP will be released in the second half of 2019.
The four modules are:
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL Specialist High Velocity IT
- ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve.
ITIL MP will target IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses.
The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows.
To obtain the designation ITIL Managing Professional or ITIL Strategic Leader, the candidate must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a universal module for both streams.
Already an ITIL Expert (or have obtained 17 credits)?
You can transition easily to become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional. Take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module – 3 October 2019
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support, and ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve) – November 2019
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value, ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT) – Q1 2020.